Adobe Photoshop: An overview, navigation and intro to some “Wow” features Brisbane
Are you getting the most out of Photoshop? Where do you start?
Join Graham Bliss, Adobe Certified Expert and Adobe Certified Instructor, in our Overview of Photoshop
Graham will cover
- An overview of the Photoshop interface and how pixels work
- Using Adobe Bridge to easily find, sort, filter and organize your images
- Screen navigation, essential tools, working with panels and the main menu commands
- Colour space (RGB & CMYK)
- Using the Modifier Keys – Shift, Alt and Control (Command)
- An Introduction to the “Automate functions” and “Image Processor”
- Image size and Quality. Photoshop Preferences and Document Set Up
- The Move & Crop Tools
- Working with the Histogram Panel
- An in-depth introduction (with exercises) into some of Photoshop “Wow” factor features, including: – Camera Raw, Adjustments, Liquify, Cloning, Lens Correction, Blending Modes, Layer Styles, Content-Aware, Photomerge, Selecting and Transforming
Suitable for PC and Mac users.
Tutor: Graham Bliss
Session length: 9:30am-4:30pm
Location: Foto Frenzy Brisbane
Intensive Subscribers discount applies.
Pre Requisites, Materials and Equipment required:
To attend this course we ask that you are computer literate, have a full understanding of the PC or Mac environment, and be familiar with using programs such as Microsoft Word and the internet. We will be using the modifier keys, Shift, Alt and Control (Command on a Mac) and although you need no past experience in using these keys, you should at least know of them. This computer literacy is an important requirement, as students who are not familiar with the computer environment will not keep pace.
A laptop or desk top computer with either Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6 or CC (Creative Cloud). Please note you can download a free 30-day trial from Adobe
A USB Memory Stick (minimum 8GB), Notepad and pen; images of your own, which you may wish to work on.
We recommend you purchase “Adobe Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) on Demand”. This book can be ordered through Les Harden at Highcove. Tel: 07 – 3359 3776 Email: email@example.com
Orders placed up to 7 days before can be delivered for you to pick up at the workshop.
We will supply images for working on in tutorials and a statement of attendance.
For more information or to reserve a place
Tel: +61 7 5545 4777
Q. I have not done any intense Photoshop training but have done a few courses both face to face, online and via YouTube ? Will I be okay to keep up?
A. As long as you are computer literate (see above) and are keen to learn, you will be able to keep up.